CUFF CAKES GENERAL:
All products are handmade to ensure the greatest quality and wearability. All products are handmade and may vary slightly in design but over all aesthetic appeal and duplication is ensured. All of the photos are adjusted to best represent the actual color of the fabric as well as actual design, but may vary slightly.
All Children's products were handcrafted with washable, lead free buttons, stones and other trims and are not toys. These products are not suitable for children without adult supervision at all times as some items contain small parts that may present a chocking hazard for children under three (3) years of age.
Most Cuff Cakes are made to order unless otherwise indicated on the site so please allow 8-10 days to make and ship items. Please email: anokah@Cuff-Cakes.com for any Questions & Comments, Wholesale Inquiries, Rush Order & Custom Order Requests.
- 100% Poly Polar Fleece
- Anti-Pill; Quick Dry
- Washer & Dryer Safe
- Designed for M. belishe by Anokah Patent Pending 2011, Domestic & Imported
- Gentle Cycle: Turn inside out, wash with like colors; non bleach detergent
- May Dry on Low Heat inside out- remove promptly after dry; Air Drying is best way to aid in preserving design
- Iron: If desired, you may iron inside out on Lowest setting Heat; DO NOT iron on decoration(s) or velcro
WEARING YOUR CUFF CAKES:
Each applique is hand beaded, sewn or embroidered with a soft felt backing. Each pin is strategically placed so applique is stable and secure no matter where you pin it. Remember, Nokies are bedazzled couture, so please handle with care; choose your favorite designs and literally all you have to do is Pin, Bling, Go!
Most Nokies are made to order unless otherwise indicated on the site so please allow 4-5 days to make and ship items. Please email: email@example.com for any Questions & Comments, Wholesale Inquiries, Rush Order & Custom Order Requests.
APPLYING NOKIES APPLIQUE:
- Choose your desired location (we love the outer side seam and the back so when we’re walking EVERYONE sees our designs)
- Firmly push the applique through the boot at desired location (press at base of pin on the applique side & hold the inside of boot so it is secure).
- You will hear when the pin goes through
- Take the backing and squeeze both tabs of the safety clutch backing
- Place at pin edge on inside of boot & release
- Fluff on the inside of the boot around the pin “burying” it in the soft hair and you won’t feel a thing!
REMOVING NOKIES APPLIQUE :
- Feel for the backing of the pin on inside of boot
- Squeeze both tabs together and pull backing off
- Remove applique (immediately placing backing on pin so you do not misplace)
- Brush the suede back and forth two or three times (with clean hands) and the tiny hole made from the pin will become virtually invisible.
CAUTION & DISCLAIMER:
The pin edge is sharp and may cause injury, be sure to move fingers away from desired location before piercing through the boot. If you stick yourself by accident, remember Pain is Beauty, and sometimes being Fashionable Hurts!!
Children are not advised to apply Nokies Appliques themselves. We strongly suggest that an adult apply applique and/or supervise the process. Some pieces contain small parts and are a choking hazard not suitable for children under three (3) years of age.
Please remember, although these appliques are weather proof, and sewn for wear and tear, you cannot climb Mt. Everest and expect them to survive. Nokies are the ultimate bedazzled couture accessories, so please handle with care; all you have to do is Pin, Bling, Go!